pondelok 14. februára 2011

Happy Valentine´s Day!

Love is in the air and I LOVE My Minds Eye products! I always admired them for their colors, patterns, the richness and mostly because I can combine them with everything! So I decided to enter their challenge nr. 20 on their wonderful blog and these are my submission. The first one is a card...



I used Colorbok cardstock and embellishment, MME patterned papers, some random buttons and white Sakura pen. Lovely!



Plus I made a layout based on this sketch:



The theme was "I love something about you" and I used really non traditional and non red/pink colors. I have a little boy, so why not share my love with his favorite colors - blue, orange and green? I love how it turned out.



Cardstock - Colorbok, patterned paper - My Minds Eye, ChatterBox, buttons - other, pen - Sakura.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 komentár: