piatok 20. augusta 2010

Fa-la-la-la

Christmas cards in August? Well, why not? I found this amazing blog The Paper Variety with a Christmas card challenge and since I had some supplies from the last year, I decided to start with festivities early.
Last year I created a set of holiday cards with using Starbucks wrappers. One cup sleeve and pumpkin bread paper pack were enough for three cards and I saved one set for this year.
With card nr. 1 I used the cup sleeve, cut three three shaped triangles and attached them with 3D foam. I also used papers and cardstock from DCWV and some Stickopotamus snowflake stickers.



For the other two cards I used the bread bag - clean, of course. I really like the Christmas feeling of my cards... Feels like the holidays are around the corner :)

2 komentáre: