piatok 13. augusta 2010

Working hard

After a short break due to family obligations I am back and hard at work! I decided to finally get my things published or apply for a design team. The scrapbooks at my shelf are growing and growing and I would really like to share them with the world.
I am going to apply for Nuts about Sketches Desing Team . This is their sketch:
And this is my approach to it... The papers are cut, the pictures selected. I need to put it all together adn add some sparkle!



The second sketch I am working on is a contest at Twisted Sketches . Their sketch is pretty simple and I really like it. They also have a twist - use something "smooth". I am going for a smooth wedding party.



And my layout will be all blue and beige and chocolate brown. Cute, isn't it?



So wish me luck and I will let you know how am I doing. Have a nice weekend!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára