utorok 15. júna 2010

Water Water

Summer is here! Hot days have come, we spent couple of days by water and I started scrapbooking some pictures related to water. The weather totally inspired me and I picked some nice blue papers out of my collection.
For HOLIDAY @ home I was inspired by the Anna Griffin chair rub-on and I really wanted to use it on page. I found one perfect picture from our last year summer and it looked perfectly together. Few stickers and flowers and my "masterpiece" was done :D.


Blue cardstock is from Bazzil Basics Paper, stickers are Sassafras, BellaBlvd and JoAnn, flowers are JoAnn, buttons come from scrapbooking store in Napa and rub-on chair is Anna Griffin.

The next "water" project is with pictures already I scrapbook thousand times... Back in 2009 Jr. was watering Papa's garden every day... and I took pictures. Many of them. This SPLISH SPLASH layout contains the last four of them. I didn't want anything complicated, just baby, blue color and water. I found this perfect journaling block saying splish splash and that pretty much influenced my title.



Happy summer!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára