piatok 4. júna 2010

Butterflies everywhere

When I was cleaning my scrapbooking studio I found couple of folded cardstock intended to be made into cards. Two of the "cards" were identical, 3,5 x 5,5 leftovers from some other projects. Since they come from Tahiti Beach line from DCVW they have unique coloring... orange, blue, brown and yellow in tiny strips.
I really didn't know what to do with it... I didn't want to cover the surface completely with ither cardstock and the card too "loud" for other colors to be added...

So I punched tiny butterflies from color coordinated cardstock, add some butterfly stamps, scalloped brown (Martha Stewart) border and cute sticker. I really like how it looks and plan to make the second one with punched rabbits. How cute will that be?

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára