streda 2. júna 2010

First Lesson

When Jr. was five months old (almost two years ago!!) I took him to a swimming lesson for babies. He had fun, kicking his tiny legs in water and splashing all around. I scrapbooked this pictures way back then, but I decided to give them new makeover.



I used similar colors, yellow, green and blue and play a little with scalloping scissors. Blue paper is Martha Stewart, green and yellow are K&Company, scissors are all Fiskars and letter stickers are K&Company again. Oh my tiny little baby, now you can almost swim by yourself and don’t need any lessons.



And this is another layout from the past. So simple and clean – that’s totally my style. I had this big Jillibean Soup orange scrap of paper and in Napa’s store i bought this woodland whimsy hedgehog from TPC Studio. With a little help of Mulberry Paper Flowers and Colorbok letter stickers it made a perfect page for my perfect son (just kidding. Actually, no, he IS perfect, lol).
So far so good. I have been making lots of cards recently, I will post the pictures soon.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára