streda 2. júna 2010

Playing with page protectors

I really love the idea of scrapbooking with page protectors I have from Ali Edwards. I bought some couple of months ago but never really used... until now. I found some old pics of my husband and baby and instead of traditional scrapbooking decided to “pageprotector” them.

For this one, “Blue eyes”, I used leftover Jillibean Soup blue paper, DCWV blue patterned paper and torn paper, Teresa Collins journaling block and Artsylicious felt flower.
After this page I got an idea of “Your best features” album – everything about my husband, all his best features, will be scrapbooked there in a similar way. I can imagine having a page about “White Teeth”, “Lovely Smile” and “Strong Hands”... Good idea, don’t you think so?

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára