streda 3. júna 2009

The Time Goes By...

Bond. James Bond.

Frisby. Master of Journalism Frisby.

I am happy to announce you since this Monday I hold the Master degree in field of Journalism and Communication. After five happy years I ended my university education.

It seems like it has been few months, not years, since I first walk to my university in September 2004. I dreamed about stuyding Journalism few years before I ended my high school, I always wanted to write and become a writer, see my names on book covers... Soon as I realised that there is NO school for learning how to write I changed my mind. I would be a journalist instead. I can see my name in press more often as on a book, right?

From the beginning it was all about writing for me. TV, radio or anything else was no option for me, I don´t think I look that good to be on screen or my voice is the right for a radio. But writing, there´s a whole new world for me. I love sitting behind the computer and typing, the sound of materialising my thoughts is great. And when I can see them on paper, whoa!

I worked in a press agency, popular weekly paper, I wrote some articles for daily newspapers, for glossy women magazine, I have my own collumn in the most popular teenager magazine here. I wrote about cinema, fashion, culture, music, I had short stories published. 

It seems I may get a book deal soon, but write a book is one of my life goals. I see myself as blessed. All my dreams came true and now I have the formal university education I ever dreamed of. I have wonderful husband and cute baby, my life is like a fantasy. As the time goes by, I know one thing for sure - dream your life and you will live your dreams.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára