utorok 2. júna 2009

Funny Fashion Choices

Sometimes I wonder if being a celebrity consists part of losing your mind. Especially when choosing your clothes. I know that most VIP´s probably have the advantage of helping hands of a stylist, but sometimes I will rather stick with my "boring" SAHM clothes rather than the latest fashion.

The Costume Institute Gala has been some time ago, but Madonna´s hair still amuses me. I will never wear my hair like this, mostly because this is an old lady ´do. Old lady, who sweeps the floors and empties the trash cans, to be specific. Madonna may be 50, but why showing your age THIS way?
Another thing is this poor supermodel named Miranda Kerr. Have this killer legs, probably I will show them too. But flashing your skin in this stripped and ripped way? Too much...
And, finally, the winner of the gala. Media did not pay attention to Helena Christensen, because of Madonna and Rihanna, but I noticed her and was pleasantly surprised. I had to literally "read" her statement dress. It is a real statement, honoring Vogue as one of the most prominent fashion magazines in the world. Whoever made this dress, kudos! (This is smart when you have a BF or husband with name starting at "V", you can copycat it and make it yourself as a surprise for anniversary or birthday.) 
I would really like to know, how many of the celebrity outfits have been designed by stylists and how many did they do by themselves? You can always blame Rachel Zoe or someone for your failure and critic, but is it really worth it?
PS: I was complaining to Travis about no nice clothes here and that I really want to go shopping in US. He laughed and called me spoiled. But by "shopping in US" I ment Target and Ross :D. Big laughs. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára