piatok 29. mája 2009

When You Will Grow Up


Not a long time ago I was thinking about my future kids professions. It all happenned when I attended a Slovak folklore birthday party for a famous 80-year old choreographer.
He is known for bringing Slovak traditional dances to life and as a "thank you" almost all dancers made an appearance with their presentation. I thought the little dancers were totally adorable and beyond cute, and I decided to "sacrifice" my daughter for the sake of traditional Slovak dance. I said sacrifice because I know few people who used to dance as kids and basically they consider it a high form of children slavery. Because parents did not respect their wish NOT to dance and forced them to be involved in an activity they hated. I really don´t want to be this type of parent, but as long as my little girl will be all cute and dancing like a ballerina, I am into the dance class.
It was somewhere in 2007 and I wanted to have three children, two boys and a girl. My daughter would be a dancer, but what about the boys? Again, the cuteness factor. I really like hockey players and cute little boys skating on ice, dreaming big and playing hard. I wanted my son to be a professional ice-hockey player. The last baby, my dream baby named Gabriel, would be a journalist. I am the only one in my family who can write, so why not pass it to my son? Also, there was a famous journalist from the 60´ies called Gavril Gryzlov, Gavril means Gabriel in Russian. It would be nice to pay him a tribute this way - name my son after him and send him to Columbia University to study journalism.
By now, I just started having my kids. Jr. is adorable and cute and he can choose what he wants to be. He loves to comb hair, clean windows, drive a car, cook and massage. If he wants to be a masseusse, as long as he is happy, I will support him. Bye-bye free ice-hockey matches, welcome free massages!

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára