nedeľa 10. mája 2009

Hello world, this is Ninka

Hi everyone!

I decided to start this blog because I have so much to tell you! Basically, my husband Travis (hi dear!) works in Alaska and I raise our son in Slovakia, Europe, so he is pretty much missing everything going on here. I love to scrapbook, I love to write and read books, I love fashion and my baby, Travis Jr. To have a baby means a wonderfull opportunity to shop for someone else than me and have lovely pics to scrap (just kidding!).

I am going to graduate in a month, but I spend most of the time with Jr. or online, I am looking for the perfect house with perfect furniture and decorations. I will write a lot about houses, colors, color combinations, kitchens, sectionals, flowers and so on. I feel kinda obsessed about house decorating right now... 

The second thing is scrapbooking. In Slovakia there is not much possibilities to buy scrap supplies so I have to stick with the basic or get it imported. I try to be creative so I will post a lot of my finished projects.

The last but not least is my everyday life with my baby. Jr. is year and two months, loves to watch people work and eat adult food. His biggest love is water and boats and he never gets bored of being outside.

So, hello world, this is me, Ninka. I enjoy my life and you should enjoy my blog. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára