utorok 26. mája 2009

Baby and the Bunny


On Friday I invited myself over to my friend Lenka. She wrote me a message on Wednesday that we can meet anytime downtown, so I called her the next day and asked her what is she up to and when she said she will be home, I said - yeah, we can come visit you! And because it was lunchtime she suggested she will make a lunch for me and the baby and I gladly accepted.
So she prepared sushi for us, it was kinda good. Jr. was eating rice and then some carrot and then a little of soup, but he was really amazed by Lenka´s and David´s rabbit. Rabit was not amazed at all :D He was scared, running like in a komics, when you see paws on an animal moving in frenzy- that was their bunny. Lenka said that he was
fine when they had a huge party with loud music and 20 people talking and drinking, but he got really scared when he saw a baby. Jr. didn´t even try to catch him or touch him, he was just being happy and looking at the bunny.
Me and Lenka decided to take a trip to Vienna after our exams. She and David were there few weeks ago and he don´t feel like coming back so I can go!. Sooo I am happy´ cause I want to explore the Jewish Vienna and finally see the Sigmund Freud Museum. Awesome :D
(Pic Nr. 1. - Jr. and David playing with his blanket, pic Nr. 2. - Lenka presenting her sushi)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára