nedeľa 10. mája 2009

Sunday @ Avion

Someone likes to go to church on Sunday, I like to go shopping.

I took Jr. to a little shopping spree today. I needed to buy an album for scrapbooking for my lovely husband (hi dear!) and some scrapbooking supplies. The album is absolutely fabulous, black linen cover with japanese style flowers, it contains 30 white removable pages and some stickers for the photos. I will use it as a scrapbooking album as the original scrap albums are not available here. It was under 5 Euro, which make the album my ultimate favourite! :)

We strolled trough the stores, I bought some (silver, dark red and yellow stripped) paper and I saw a cute ball in a store. Jr. likes to play with a ball so I let him choose the design. Spiderman? No. Cars? No. Winnie the Pooh? Oh no. He picked up a ball with High School Musical. Great taste, son!

It was hot inside and I took off Jr. shoes and socks. He felt really comfortable.  He was munching on a croissant and playing with his feet. I bought him a sunhat and pair of matching sunglasses (more in the next post) and because he was such a gooooood boy, I let him play in the fountain in the new wing of Avion for a while. Then we went to several more stores just to discover that the entire gift section at Marks and Spencer disappeared. I didn´t want to get anything else, because my perfect pair of monokini does not exist yet, so we headed home, happy and tired.

What a wonderful spree this was!

XOXO

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára