piatok 15. januára 2010

Keeping up with... me

Few days ago I bought new issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine and I was overwhelmed when I flipped trough the pages and saw all the beautiful pages I want to try to create myself. I took the magazine with some new scrapbooking supplies - we recently paid a visit to Michaels and I exchange serious money for new stamps and papers - to my studio and oops! I realized I have at least five pages they need to be completed.
I have two pages about Jr going fishing, I have one called All bundled up. The papers are cut, positioned on the page, but not glued. No journaling, no title. I have another fishing layout that needs title and journaling and I have one about me that I glued the papers wrong, so I need to start all over. And I should not forget about the Budapest album and the three pages about Jr that I have sketches for, but not finished pages?
A big oops is repeating itself in my head. I can not start anymore projets before I finish the ones they need to be finished...
Oh and did I say I have three writing deadlines on Monday and I want to paint Jr's room and do some early Valentines decorations for the dining room?
Don't you have some free time to borrow? :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára