nedeľa 3. januára 2010

Scraps of the scraps of the scraps

This year I decided to use every single scrap I have and make scrapbooks, cards and greetings from them. That's what it is scrapbooking about, right?
I started with bigger pieces from my DCVW Tahiti Beach Stack and made a cute layout using black and flower paper. Then I took the the scraps and made a card. And from the scraps of the scraps I made another card! They look kinda cute, but I still don't know, what should I do with them. I figured out that "4U" and "thinkin' of you" can be used anytime, but I really don't send cards just like that. Maybe I should start...
Scraps of the scraps of the scraps were really fun today. I am up for a cute but difficult layout to make tomorrow. The colors on it are really strong and I can't wait to finish it!
Good night for now. kumC




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára