piatok 8. januára 2010

Making cards makes me...

... happy, calm and productive. Sometimes I spend days creating a layout and I think about it day and night, adding pictures, papers and embelishments. But when I make cards from scraps, I can make several cards within an hour! I never think about it twice, usually follow simple grid scheme, choose complementary color, few hearts or stamps and here I go.
This year I will spend the last days of each month creating cards from scraps I gathered during the month by scrapbooking. My plan is to use each piece of leftover paper to make a card. Then I can really consider myself a frugal scrapbooker, right? :) No waste at all.
And cards are more visible than my scrapbooks. I usually don't show my pages to everyone, because I feel that is just not appropriate. But cards I can send and people will see them, a little piece of my art. Making them happy. I love making others happy. Scrapbooking makes me happy, so we are all happy in the end. Love it! :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára