piatok 22. januára 2010

Moving on






I finally finished three layouts and can move on to other projects. My Budapest album! I have been in Hungary in winter 2007, when I was pregnant. I got my pics developed soon after and stored them for the right time to scrapbook them. Well, my son will be two in March and my Budapest pics are still on my table. I guess the time finally came :)) I want to do an 8x8 minialbum, because the pictures are smaller than 4x6, i guess 3x5 and I have only 30 or them or so. I cut the paper into small squares and I plat to use the leftovers for Thanksgiving page.
But then I realized i bought at Michaels a cute little spiral bounded diary I wanted to use as a minialbum. It's flower shaped, but has a lot of space for the many pictures from Thanksgiving I have. Maybe I will just do a book, instead of layout, because Thanksgiving 2009 was my first! Memorable...
I am working on the living room carpet. Creative mess :) But I like it. I moved on, so proud of me :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára