pondelok 3. januára 2011

Brothers

Welcome to the new year!
Beginnings are always exciting, because they bring a clean slate into everyday life. I love new days, new weeks, new months. And to have a new year - that certainly deserves a celebration.
Not that I celebrated the traditional way. No, I was asleep way before midnight. But my heart was pumping fast from all the possibilities... Wow. I love this year.
I was actually thinking about doing the Project Life, but not this year. I don't feel committed enough to take a picture every day. My December Daily album is enough proof on that matter.
This year I started my scrapbooking in a family way - "Brothers" layout. I had these not-so-good-light pictures from Christmas, but funny enough, it will match the green and blue paper perfectly. I used some DCVW birdie paper, leftover striped paper and that was it!
Way to go...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára