nedeľa 16. januára 2011

Fall in California

A while ago there was a town, where December was full of sun, colorful leaves were on the ground in huge piles and bare trees stood in warm fall sun. And then it got cold, foggy and frosty. All in a month.
To remind myself that the winter won't be here forever and it's been just a month since we raked leaves in Papas yard, I got inspired by the January issue of CK magazine and created a page about our fall. OK, their was about January weather, but my December pictures taken originally for December Daily were so fresh and crisp, I decided to use them instead.
I reached for my apparently never ending supply of K&Company fall paper, some Colorbok patterned paper and random fall embellishments and ribbon. I just wish the nice weather will be back soon...

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára