streda 5. januára 2011

Some things just need time

... as this layout. The right page was sitting on my desk forever. I cut the pictures into 4x4 squares, adhered them, did the cute embellishments - and couldn't move to the left page. So I just let it be, wait for it's time.
Finally yesterday I had an awesome idea. I used the green patterned paper as the base, with the other green paper matching the right side. Plus I had awesome wedding kit letter, that were just perfect for this page. And to write something in the journaling place was so easy!
I am really glad I waited for couple of months before finishing this. It probably wouldn't be half as good as it is now.



I used Martha Stewart Paper Pad (grey leaves), Basic Grey Origins (mineral soak), ChatterBox (light green pattern), random buttons and flowers.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára