pondelok 31. januára 2011

Last day of the first month

Who would believe that January will be over so fast? In the beginning of the month I came across a layout ticker, when I set a goal of completed layouts this year and every time I finish one, I tick it off. My goal was to have a 100 layouts by the end of this year and I am on my way. So far I have about 15... In one month!
Today I fell in love with my COLORBOK scrapbooking kit and did two layouts exclusively from papers and embellishments from this kit.
The first one is about adorable playtime adventure and the second one is just a simple reminder how babies grow so FAST!




(For some unknown reason I can´t take pictures of square layouts with all four sides straight. Is it time for a new camera? :) )

I am currently working on a baby girl layout I am really excited about. Lots of pink, ribbons and cure accents :)

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára